Waiting Around

I am sitting in the NICU waiting room with my computer. I have my tea, a book, a bag of trail mix, and my cell phone off. Do you think that sends a clear enough message that I'm planning to stay here all day.

Arianna is feeling much better and they're letting her hold him during feeds. They're using an ng tube and trying out the bottle except he keeps falling asleep. They've told her not to worry so she is trying not to worry until they tell her otherwise. But she looks exhausted when she comes back out here to sit between feeds.

But I am being good auntie and I'm here to run errands, bring her food, and once again hold the tissue box. I am reading blogs while I wait. Yesterday, I found this amazing cake recipe. I wish I had the skills to make this: cake recipe.

No comments: